- Mechanical assembly - finished or part finished product
- Additional Components assembly
- Naturally complements our main sheet metal and coating services
- Kanban/JIT system servicing through agreed arrangements
Simplify Your Logistics
We can reduced logistical waste in your product manufacturing. By housing our engineering and assembly services at one site, we can help to cut out the time-consuming processes involved in assembling your product from discrete outsourced parts. Our in-house assembly service could improve your efficiency and reduce your lead times.
» CONTACT US « to find out how we can help you.
Our assembly service is comprised of two operational areas, which are sometimes combined:
- A volume independent electro-mechanical assembly service, available for all product regardless of quantity.
- A tailored manufacturing, assembly and stockholding service for regular and repeated demand. This extended service is by agreed arrangement with individual customers.
Prototyping and Proving
Ripley Engineering's electro-mechanical assembly service can be utilized as a prototyping and proving ground for new products or sub-assemblies. We can help customers to design prototype parts, engineer, manufacture and assemble them, and then assist with proving them before manufacturing in volume. Read more about design assistance.
Spare Parts Supply Management
Your spare parts sales for both current and old products can be a profitable revenue stream - with effective and reliable supply lines. Our extended manufacturing, assembly and stockholding capability has proven reliability and quality of service, making it highly suitable for such supply management requirements.