Access to and use of this site (‘ripley-eng.co.uk’) is provided by Ripley Engineering (UK) Ltd. (‘REL’) subject to the following terms:
1. By using ripley-eng.co.uk you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of ripley-eng.co.uk. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use ripley-eng.co.uk.
2. REL may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of ripley-eng.co.uk after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of ripley-eng.co.uk
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use ripley-eng.co.uk content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any ripley-eng.co.uk content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of ripley-eng.co.uk content requires the prior written permission of REL.
4. You agree to use ripley-eng.co.uk only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use of ripley-eng.co.uk. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within ripley-eng.co.uk.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
5. ripley-eng.co.uk content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to REL, its products and services (or to third party products and services) is provided “AS IS” and on an “IS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
6. Under no circumstances will REL be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of ripley-eng.co.uk regardless of the form of action.
7. REL does not warrant that functions contained in ripley-eng.co.uk content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that ripley-eng.co.uk or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
8. The names, images and logos identifying REL or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of REL and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of REL, or any other third party.
9. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on ripley-eng.co.uk then the latter shall prevail.
10. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
11. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Ripley Engineering (UK) Ltd., The Faraday Centre, Rutherford Road, Basingstoke, RG24 8PD.
© Ripley Engineering 2020
| Registration number: 08514678 | VAT number: 163 0978 95
Website by Eldo™