- Wide range of powder coatings, plus auxiliary wet spraying
- One-off to medium-high volume capacity
- 100% inspection prior to despatch
- Full technical backup
Modern & Efficient
Now fully integrated within our manufacturing site, the plant is modern, efficient, and as environmentally friendly as possible.
» CONTACT US « to discuss your surface coating requirements.
- Pre-treatment - aqueous degreasing and iron phosphating
- Masking Facilities - for paint-free areas such as earthing points, RFI shielding or intentional metal-to-metal contact
- Powder Coating and Convection Curing - flexible online and offline coating and curing with skilled manual spray application
- Max. Work Size - 2000x1200x900mm for powder coated items, 2000x2000x1000mm for wet sprayed items
Coatings Range and Batch Size
We offer a wide range of powder coatings; polyester, epoxy and epoxy/polyester hybrids to suit most applications, decorative and/or protective. Different gloss levels and finshes (smooth, textured, leatherette, antique) are possible.
Our well-specified surface coating plant allows us to process batch sizes from a single unit to high volume. We can also handle low volume conventional wet spray finishing, plus powder coating for oversized units up to 2m in length.
Preparation and Quality
To ensure finish quality and longevity, all items undergo degreasing and iron phosphating in the online pre-treatment section of our conveyorized plant. This affords a clean and receptive surface; a good ‘key’ for the metal painting. All goods processed and finished at Ripley Surface Coating Technology are 100% visually inspected.